The Bhutan National Legal Institute (BNLI) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following Post to be recruited with effect from April 1, 2020:-
|Post||Slot||Position Level||Type of Appointment||Minimum Qualification|
|Driver III||1||O4A||Consolidated Contract||Minimum of class VIII with valid driving license|
- Civil Service Employment Application Form 4/1;
- Copies of Academic Transcripts;
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (6 months validity);
- Valid light vehicle driving license;
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Other relevant experience certificates, if any; and
- No Objection Certificate if employed.
Note that post involves intensive movement for trainings and workshops. Professional experience and records may be given weightage in addition to the educational qualifications. Interested candidates may apply to the Administration Section of the Institute within March, 20, 2020. Only the short listed candidates will be contacted for the selection interviews. For further details, please contact Administrative Section at 331628 during office hours.